Combination Spanners Sets, MATADOR 0185
- Tried and tested assortments of combination spanners
- Most important sizes in one set
- Flat heads for use in confined spaces
- Jaws set at 15°
- With angled ring side
- Carefully forged from chrome vanadium steel with precisely mechanical procedure
- Heads are grinded and polished fully automatically, for longer durability
- Good grip thanks to matt chrome-plated surface, also with oily hands
- High Industrial Quality
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Resilient. Accurate. Flat. Durable. Safe. Non-slip. Non-glare. Simply good.
Combination Spanners Sets. Classic spanners with same sizes on both ends (1 size per spanner). With angled ring side. All-purpose tool for tightening or countering screw joints. High-grade, durable industrial quality. Torque values exceeding DIN standards. Flat heads for use in confined spaces. Good grip thanks to matt chrome-plated surface, also with oily hands. Heads are polished fully automatically, for longer durability of spanner and screws. Jaws set at 15°. DIN 3113 A / ISO 3318 / 7738. Made of Chrome Vanadium. All important sizes in one set. All 8 and 12 pcs sets in stable premium rollbag with water-resistant surface and comfortable Velcro straps.